While the interior of Tunnel Creek Lodge is a true showplace, the exterior will take your breathe away ...
- Panoramic views of Lake Tahoe from the redwood deck, as well as throughout the beautifully landscaped yard
- Two immaculately maintained lawn areas: an upper and lower level
- Hammock built for two, secured between two trees on the most dramatic Lake View corner of the property
- Large BBQ gas grill
- Horsehoe Pit
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor speakers connect to internal stereo with iPod hook up
- Hiking paths and trails
- Zen-like areas and alcoves to relax with a book or brainstorm corporate strategies.
- Ample outdoor outlets - even in remote yard locations - for electrical equipment, band, DJ, etc.
Imagine enjoying your morning coffee on the redwood deck overlooking Lake Tahoe, contemplating your day in the crisp mountain air. What's on the agenda today? A stroll around the grounds? A short hike on one of the numerous nature trails just out your door, or something more amibitious like exploring the endless Sierra backcountry or biking the Flume Trail?